When you think of IT security, you probably imagine a scene from Hackers, where teenagers in a basement somewhere are hacking into the Pentagon to… I don’t know… steal the codes to the nuclear program or something. It seems overblown and unnecessary, and something that you’ll never have to worry about.
But you never know what the future holds for your business.
At OnServe, we know that security isn’t just about existing threats; we need to make sure you’re fully prepared to weather any kind of threat the future might bring. That means anticipating the unexpected, and making sure you’ve got the right plan in place to focus on speedy recovery no matter what might happen.
- To make sure you can recover from any level disaster means preparing the right backups and recovery plan for YOUR needs.
- We backup not only your files, but all your IT systems, right down to your settings, and we make sure they’re saved offsite in a data centre in case your office equipment is ever damaged.
- It means you not only can get all your data back, but you can also get back to work within minutes of needing to restore your systems. Pretty nice, eh?
You can trust in OnServe to help you PROTECT your IT from any disaster. We don’t just put down a few backed up files and hope – we work with you to make a plan for quickly and easily recovering no matter what the future holds. Let’s talk about how to prepare YOUR business for disaster – call us at (877) 996-6622 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Business continuity and disaster recovery needs more than a backup service to be successful – you need to expect the unexpected, and make sure everyone in your business is ready to do what it takes to get your technology running again no matter what happens. But we’re here to help you through it.
Create a Recovery Plan for Any Level of Disaster
When you hear “disaster,” you probably think of something like a flood or major fire. But your business is far more likely to suffer from everyday mishaps like a spilled cup of Timmy’s on an important computer. Even little disasters can still set your business back, so we work with you to make a plan that has appropriate reactions for ANY level of disaster.
- We lay out step-by-step what needs to be done in order to quickly restore your systems and data – who needs to do what, and what to expect.
- We make sure you have appropriate reactions to different levels of disaster, so you’re ready to recover quickly and easily.
- We’ll ensure your recovery plan is laid out in plain English, so it’s not confusing for anyone, and that we go over it to make sure everyone understands their role in swift and simple recovery.
Backups Not Just For Your Files, But For Your Entire System
Backing up your files is key to recovery, but on its own it’s not enough. If you just have a hard drive full of copies of your documents, you’ll still be able to access old records, but you’ll be struggling to get any work done at all. We take your backups a step further.
- We make sure to regularly backup your systems and files both in your office AND in one of our data centers offsite. That way you get double the protection: easy backups for common problems like system corruption or lost files, and offsite recovery for if your office equipment is ever damaged.
- When we back up your systems, we’re taking a virtual picture of your servers and PCs, essentially saving everything you use, including files, applications, operating systems, and settings.
- If your office equipment is ever damaged, we can use your backups to boot up a virtual copy of your computer environment in the cloud that you can access from any device that accesses the Internet. It’s just like working on your office computer, except anywhere you want.
Don’t Just Trust the Plan – Prove That It Works
We don’t just assume your backup processes work; we make sure of it. Even the best backup processes can mess up sometimes, and you’ll be out of luck if something went wrong but you didn’t find out until you tried to restore with a faulty file. That’s why we test the system to ensure it works properly.
- We’ll remotely monitor and test your backups every time to guarantee they’re working. If one backup fails, we’ll immediately restart the process.
- We’ll also help you do a dry run of your entire recovery plan at least once a year, so you can see for yourself that your plan works and so you’ll know what to do in case of a real disaster. It’s like a fire drill, and that means everyone has to do it right before we call it a success.
With OnServe’s business continuity and disaster recovery planning, you can rest easy knowing everything’s in place to Protect your IT from anything the future might throw at you.
Looking for protection? Learn how OnServe can shield your systems from danger – contact us today to book a free, no-obligation review of your business systems. Call (877) 996-6622 or send an email to email@example.com – we’re ready to help.